Caesars Entertainment, Ford Foundation, Hulu, Paycor, Microsoft Canada, SiriusDecisions, Constellation Research, and Community Roundtable Among Industry Thought Leaders Speaking at Digital Workplace Event of the Year
SAN ANTONIO, Texas – Sept. 11, 2018 – Igloo Software, the leading provider of digital workplace solutions, officially kicks off its annual digital workplace conference, ICE’ 18, today. The conference, which takes place in San Antonio, Texas this year and concludes the afternoon of Sept. 13th, invites business professionals from around the world to come together to share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences on digital transformation in the workplace.
ICE’ 18 includes a variety of keynote addresses, training sessions, workshops, roundtable discussions, an awards ceremony, and more. Attendees will have ample opportunities to participate in sessions as well as network with their peers, experts, and trailblazers in the industry. A few of the speakers at ICE’ 18 include:
- Stephen Tanaka, CTO of One Commercial Partner, Microsoft Canada
- Les Ottolenghi, Executive Vice President and CIO of Caesars Entertainment
- Dan Latendre, Founder & CEO, Igloo Software
- Alan Lepofsky, VP and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research
- Jill Christensen, Employee Engagement Expert, and Best-Selling Author
- Rich Copp, Vice President of Communication, Partners HealthCare, and
- Rachel Foster, Corporate Communications Analyst, Paycor
What Past Attendees Have Said About ICE
- “I loved the conference. It reenergized my excitement about the release of our digital workplace. Igloo is a fantastic company, and we’re happy to have chosen [Igloo] as our digital workplace provider.”
- “Very well done, Igloo Team. You exceeded my expectations for this event.”
- “Best conference I’ve been to. A collaborative and engaging experience.”
- “A lot of fun and inspiration. I feel like we have made the right decision to invest in Igloo.”
Today, Igloo Software powers over 10,000 digital workplaces across 80 countries. This year alone, Igloo reached another milestone, adding over ten global enterprises with more than 50,000 employees as its customers. Igloo continues to expand its multinational enterprise footprint, with customers from industries including insurance, healthcare, finance, retail, high-tech, and more.
“ICE’ 18 offers our customers a unique opportunity to connect with each other and share how they’ve been able to leverage Igloo Software’s powerful digital workplace solutions to improve communication, collaboration, knowledge management and employee engagement,” said Mike Hicks, Vice President, Marketing and Strategy for Igloo Software. “We’re excited to kick off this year’s conference with a number of exciting announcements that will offer our customers even more opportunities for digital workplace excellence.”
The conference takes place at JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, and the event will wrap up at 3 p.m. CT on Thursday, Sept. 13.
To learn more about ICE’ 18, please visit www.icebyigloo.com.
About Igloo Software
Igloo is the leading next-generation intranet platform. Through its portfolio of digital workplace solutions, Igloo partners with customers to address challenges related to communication, collaboration, knowledge management, employee engagement, and culture. Igloo integrates with the apps and systems your business relies on and centralizes information for a single source-of-truth and a more productive and engaged workforce. For more information, please visit www.igloosoftware.com.
Walker Sands for Igloo Softwar