Forrest Buffenmyer, tech blog writer for The Backup List, features Igloo Software in his latest review.
Communicate in one integrated digital workplace and get rid of all the distractions.
Igloo is a cloud-based platform that for small, medium or large businesses who want to work better with their employees or customers.
Igloo is a digital workplace platform for collaborating at work, allowing co-workers to share files with one another as well as work together to find answers to particular work problems, as well as allowing the company workforce a central platform to be able to locate information in addition to being able to tap into the expertise of some of the more experienced staff members.
- Communicate: The first key features in the Igloo company is communicate, you can easily communicate with your teams.
- Sharing: There are lots of features that you will encounter which will allow you to collaborate through blogs, forums, wikis, polls and events.
- Personalize: You can personalize your own account in Igloo, you can also personalize your activity stream just by displaying all the items that you are currently following.
- Storage: This key features which is the store is one of the best features from igloo because all of your document management can be store to any folders that you like them to be store. You can also create unlimited folders for you to be able to store as many documents you want.
- Notification: From the notification you will know if there is a new mail or messages from your account. You can also send messages to our team or a any members from your group by using the single multi-member messaging.
- Free trial. This 30 days free trial is for the new users, it is made possible by the IGLOO in the way that they will teach the new users all about igloo in how amazing the company is.
To read the full article, click here.