February 7, 2011 – IGLOO Software, a leading provider of social intranet and extranet solutions, today announced enhancements to its integrated community suite that enable business users to better capture and respond to discussions, identify relevant expertise and measure the health of the community.
Enhancements to Forums, Custom Profiles and Community Analytics Ideally Suited for Deploying Social Extranets and Customer Care Communities
February 7, 2011 (Kitchener, ON) - - IGLOO Software, a leading provider of social intranet and extranet solutions, today announced enhancements to its integrated community suite that enable business users to better capture and respond to discussions, identify relevant expertise and measure the health of the community.
IGLOO delivers new releases approximately every 45 to 60 days through its Software as a Service (SaaS) architecture enabled by the cloud, making sure that each customer can immediately take advantage of the latest innovations in enterprise social technology. Specific enhancements in this release include:
- Forum Updates: initiate different types of discussions, from capturing ideas to posing a question; filter and mark responses as answered and drag-and-drop onto any community page.
- Custom Profiles: design a custom profile and contact card for your users to capture the information that is meaningful for your network in order to help them make connections and locate relevant expertise.
- Community Analytics: go beyond web analytics to measure and benchmark the health of your online community with timely reporting and trend analysis identifying influencers and member activity.
- Content Search: search for content using a single label or combine multiple labels together for more advanced results.
- Security Testing: allow administrators to validate permissions and test settings by impersonating a specific user role and profile in the community.
"We will continue to make it easy for business professionals to build networks inside and outside their organization, from the bottom-up, when hierarchy is but just an obstacle standing in their way," said Dan Latendre, CEO, IGLOO Software. "The first release of 2011 is particularly useful for those that wish to bring together their customers in an effort to improve and reduce the cost of service."
Download the PowerPoint Presentation from the IGLOO Software Product Update Webcast
About IGLOO Software
IGLOO is an enterprise social software company that builds social intranets and extranets in the cloud. Uniting content management, collaboration and social networking software in one integrated community suite, IGLOO helps to create a networked organization by tearing down the walls that prevent employees, customers and partners from connecting, communicating and collaborating with each other. IGLOO also offers the Social Media Playbook, a free online resource and step-by-step guide that teaches proven community building strategies.