Igloo Software To Host Annual User Conference in Nashville, Tennessee from Sept 18th to 20th
Inaugural Conference, ICE ’17, Unites Digital Workplace Experts, Industry Leaders, and Customers for Three Informative, Action Filled Days in The Heart of Music City
KITCHENER-WATERLOO – MAY 2, 2017 – Igloo Software, the leading provider of digital workplace solutions, today announced it will host its annual Digital Workplace conference, ICE ’17, from Sept 18-20 at the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. With the tagline, “It’s where your digital workplace comes together”, the inaugural Igloo Customer Experience (ICE) conference will bring together experts and peers across all industries to share strategies and best practices for improving workplace engagement, cultural alignment, productivity and innovation.
“ICE ’17 will feature a compelling line up of keynote addresses, sessions, training labs, and exciting product announcements presented by leading authorities and experts in the ever-evolving digital workplace space,” said Dan Latendre, Founder and CEO of Igloo Software. “If you work in corporate communications, HR, IT communications, internal communications, knowledge management, digital transformation or any other role that focuses on people and engagement, this is the conference for you. Delegates will find our conference to be a perfect balance of learning, networking, and fun.”
Choose a Better Way to Work
Companies today are on a journey to re-wire their workplace – retrofitting tools, technologies, and practices to help them create a new modern digital workplace. At ICE ’17, delegates will have the opportunity to connect with experts and peers, explore new ideas and insightful perspectives on the future of work. Attendees will walk away with knowledge and new tools to succeed, and inspiration and connections that will last a lifetime.
Why Attend ICE’17
The top five reasons organizations will want to attend ICE’17 will be to:
• Learn digital workplace best practices and practical implementation tips from industry experts.
• Attend inspiring keynote sessions that will spark innovation and collaboration back in the workplace.
• See and hear real world digital workplace success stories: from launch, to maintaining employee engagement, analytics, and beyond.
• Meet with like minded peers who are at the forefront of the digital transformation.
• Spend three days exploring Music City – Nashville, Tennessee.
What Attendees Will Learn:
• How to proactively respond to workplace trends and challenges.
• How companies are operationalizing their digital workplace strategies to improve culture and engagement.
• How to build digital solutions that solve real workplace problems.
• How to improve communication and collaboration, maintain compliance, and enable employee self-service and knowledge management.
Register Before June 30 and Save $200
Registration is now open. Attendees can take advantage of early bird rates and receive their full conference pass for only $395. The full pass provides attendees with access to all keynote and general sessions, all break out track sessions (over 21 sessions), hands on training labs, the solutions showcase, welcome reception, Tuesday evening event, as well as food and beverages. Seating is limited for the hands on training labs and early bird rates expire on June 30, so be sure to register today.
Learn More About ICE’17
To learn more about the ICE ’17 conference, including venue, travel, hotel accommodation, sponsorship and speaking opportunities, please visit the ICE’17 conference website.
About Igloo Software
Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations for a more productive and engaged workforce. Offering a suite of modern features and solutions for today’s evolving workplace, Igloo partners with customers to address challenges related to communication, collaboration, knowledge management, and workflow. For more information, please visit www.igloosoftware.com
For more information, please contact:
High Road for Igloo Software