Igloo Software Launches Complete Portfolio of Digital Workplace Solutions
Latest Portfolio of Digital Workplace Solutions Improves the Way People and Organizations Work, Helping Spark Productivity and Innovation
Chicago, IL – June 20, 2017 – Igloo Software, the leading provider of digital workplace solutions, today launches of a new portfolio of packaged digital workplace solutions at the Digital Workplace Experience 2017 Conference in Chicago, Illinois.
The new portfolio of digital workplace solutions comes complete with all required pre- and post-implementation services to enable organizations to address pervasive challenges impacting communications, knowledge management, collaboration, and employee engagement and culture.
All solutions are being delivered using Igloo’s recently unveiled Solutions as a Service model. Each packaged solution offering is specific to meet small and midsized business, midmarket, and enterprise client requirements.
“We’re providing organizations with targeted (and actual) solutions delivered under the Solutions as a Service model,” explains Dan Latendre, Founder & CEO, Igloo Software. “We’ve found that organizations are far more successful when they deploy purposeful digital workplace solutions that address specific business challenges, and this is truly an incredible opportunity for organizations to increase productivity and innovation. This portfolio of digital workplace solutions is changing the way people, and organizations, work and taking this solutions-based approach has allowed us to capitalize on several opportunities in a market where others have fallen short.”
Igloo’s Digital Workplace Solutions Portfolio
The following 13 digital workplace solutions, launched today, help employees access the information, tools and expertise they need to do their best work.
- Onboarding Center: From welcoming new hires to on-the-job training and FAQ forums, the Onboarding Center is a complete solution that gets new employees up to speed in a fraction of the time of more traditional orientation processes.
- Leadership Corner: The Leadership Corner brings together leadership bios, blogs, social media activity, and media appearances in one place, helping staff at all levels easily stay plugged in and engaged with the leadership team.
- Virtual Town Hall: This ready-made digital destination for town hall meetings helps centralize all information around these pivotal events. Organize events, make announcements, gather employee feedback, and surface critical content that comes out of town halls with this solution.
- Governance Center: The Governance Center is a dedicated space to ensure an organization’s staff have easy access to policies, procedures, and documentation, helping to mitigate risk and protect the organization. Centralize, disseminate, and manage business critical information to eliminate any confusion and ensure everyone’s accountable in an organization’s digital workplace.
- Newsroom: This solution provides a one-stop destination for critical organization and industry news to make it easy for employees to remain informed and aligned. Bring together weekly updates, blog channels, market news, and social feeds with Newsroom and help promote a culture of transparency.
- Brand Portal: This solution provides a centralized location for creative resources, identity guidelines, and brand experts to empower employees with the tools they need to ensure their organization’s brand is consistent – and up-to-date – across every touchpoint.
- Social Zone: The Social Zone provides a digital focal point for company events, clubs, and activities helping employees feel a personal and professional sense of belonging. Community classifieds, polls, photo walls, and microblogs help unite employees across geographic and departmental divides.
- IT Help Desk: This self-service IT Help Desk solution ensures employees can help themselves (and others) faster, and provides IT with a venue to manage common requests efficiently.
- Company Directory: A centralized directory makes it easy to find the right person, team, or expertise. It also helps employees understand how and where they fit into an organization’s overall structure.
- Boardroom: From scheduling events to posting policies and meeting minutes, the Boardroom offers a simple and effective way to help board members prepare, stay organized, keep a history of their meetings, and action the outcomes.
- Recognition Center: The Recognition Center provides a simple, one-stop solution to manage every aspect of an organization’s employee recognition program. Motivate people, highlight employees going over and above, showcase actions that exemplify your values, and let them know they’re valued with this solution.
- Management Hub: The Management Hub offers a secure area for people-leaders to connect, hone their skills, and share best practices. It’s also a place where executive leadership can communicate privately with managers about effective management styles, consistent messaging, and culture initiatives.
- Employee Handbook: The Employee Handbook is the go-to resource that provides all the information employees need to know about their workplace. It organizes source content in a visually appealing, chapter-like experience that allows an organization’s culture and visual identity to shine. It’s scalable, trackable, and presented in a way that fits with your brand and culture.
Digital Workplace Solutions by Job Function and Industry
To help organizations choose the solution or set of solutions best suited for them, Igloo also provides an easy way to view solutions by job function or industry vertical. So if you’re an HR professional, a Corporate Communicator, or in one of several positions within Marketing or IT, you’ll want to discover all digital workplace solutions most suited to your profession. Likewise, while Igloo’s digital workplace solutions can be used across many verticals, professionals in industries such as retail, healthcare, high tech, and not-for-profit will want to discover the solutions most suited to the industry in which they work.
All 13 of Igloo’s Digital Workplace solutions are currently available and you can learn about these solutions at https://www.igloosoftware.com/solutions/.
Connect with us at the Digital Workplace Experience 2017 Conference
Igloo is a sponsor of this year’s Digital Workplace Experience Conference taking place at The Radisson Blu Aqua in Chicago, IL, June 19-21. Be sure to watch all of our presentations and stop by our booth to learn more.
Discover the Igloo Difference
Don’t be satisfied with just a social intranet that doesn’t do everything you need it to. Igloo is a complete digital workplace platform that solves your key communication, collaboration, knowledge management, and culture and engagement challenges for a more productive and innovative workplace. Plus, if you already have tools you love, you can extend your Igloo by integrating leading cloud apps like Office 365, Google, Dropbox, Salesforce, and Slack.
About Igloo Software
Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations for a more productive and engaged workforce. Offering a suite of modern features and solutions for today’s evolving workplace, Igloo partners with customers to address challenges related to communication, collaboration, knowledge management, and employee engagement. For more information, please visit www.igloosoftware.com
High Road for Igloo Software