Igloo Software Concludes ICE’ 18 With Digital Transformation Award Winners
As ICE’ 18 Draws to a Close, Igloo Announces Digital Transformation Award Winners, And Unveils New Products and Partnerships That Strengthen Search, Scalability, and Worldwide Data Residency Options
SAN ANTONIO, Texas – Sept. 13, 2018 – Igloo Software, the leading provider of digital workplace solutions, closes out its annual digital workplace conference, ICE ’18 by announcing the winners of its Digital Transformation Awards. The three-day event featured exceptional keynotes, new product and partnership announcements, and culminated with the annual digital workplace awards ceremony.
With more than 70 nominations for 8 categories, Igloo’s digital transformation awards acknowledged Igloo customers for their accomplishments in providing their organizations with a more connected and integrated workplace. Igloo’s Digital Transformation Award winners include:
- Best Overall Digital Workplace
- Partners HealthCare
- Best Digital Workplace: Collaboration
- SMB: Shorelight Education
- Enterprise: Collins Barrow National Cooperative
- Best Digital Workplace: Communication
- SMB: Academic Travel Abroad
- Enterprise: Home Instead Senior Care
- Best Digital Workplace: Knowledge Management
- SMB: Lenox Advisors
- Enterprise: Canfor Corporation
- Best Digital Workplace: Culture and Engagement
- Caesars Entertainment
- Best Igloo Champion
- Matthew Radford, Ontario Medical Association
- Best Igloo Launch
- Quicken Loans
- Digital Workplace Trailblazer
Over the course of the event, conference attendees heard from a variety of keynote speakers, including Stephen Tanaka, CTO of One Commercial Partner at Microsoft Canada; Alan Lepofsky, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research; Julie Ogilvie, Service Director, at SiriusDecisions; Rich Copp, Vice President of Communication at Partners HealthCare, in addition to many breakout sessions and discussions around digital workplace strategy and management.
Introducing Igloo Marketplace
At ICE’ 18, Igloo made several announcements during keynote addresses, including the launch of Igloo Marketplace. With Igloo Marketplace, the full catalogue of Igloo developed offerings and select beta widgets are now available, enabling customers to search and discover enhancements, integrations, widgets, solutions and themes to enhance their Igloo-powered digital workplace.
Unified Search, Worldwide Data Residency, and Enterprise Scalability
Yesterday, Igloo made three key announcements at ICE’ 18 during the opening keynote sessions which serve to significantly strengthen the Igloo Digital Workplace platform in three key areas:
- Unified Search: Through a partnership with Lucidworks, Igloo will be incorporating the latest in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language processing technology to improve search speed and relevancy.
- Worldwide Data Residency: Igloo’s growing base of multinational enterprise customers will soon be able to use Azure for local data residency options in US, Canada and Europe, taking full advantage of Azure’s enterprise-grade performance, security, privacy, compliance, and transparency.
- Enhanced Scalability: Yesterday, Igloo also announced the general availability of the Networked Enterprise Edition of its award-winning Digital Workplace platform. With its proprietary hub and spoke architecture, Igloo’s Networked Enterprise Edition provides complex and dispersed organizations with a scalable, flexible, and secure digital workplace solution for connecting business units, vendors, suppliers, partners, and customers across the globe.
“ICE’18 made it abundantly clear that the digital workplace has become mission critical as executives realize that people are our most important business asset,” said Dan Latendre, Founder and CEO of Igloo Software. “When employees have a purpose-built, centralized digital workplace, it drives employee engagement. It’s simple, employee experience, drives the customer experience.”
For conference highlights and to pre-register for ICE’ 19, visit www.icebyigloo.com
About Igloo Software
Igloo is the leading next-generation intranet platform. Through its portfolio of digital workplace solutions, Igloo partners with customers to address challenges related to communication, collaboration, knowledge management, employee engagement, and culture. Igloo integrates with the apps and systems your business relies on and centralizes information for a single source-of-truth and a more productive and engaged workforce. For more information, please visit www.igloosoftware.com.
Walker Sands for Igloo Software