Igloo Software Brings Customer Experience to New Heights With Launch of New Customer Care Digital Destination
Igloo Software’s innovative approach to customer care helps accelerate digital workplace
transformation and engage employees
Kitchener-Waterloo, ON – June 12— Igloo Software, the leading provider of digital workplace solutions, announced today the launch of Igloo Customer Care 2.0 at ICE’19 Toronto. This completely overhauled version of its customer care site, serves as a full customer experience destination to support customers in their use of Igloo’s digital workplace solutions.
Customer Care 2.0 provides access to new and updated resources for every stage of their Igloo journey, and improves the customer care experience through enhanced visual design and intuitive content structure. The innovative site provides access to content and resources organized into several key areas:
- Playbook: Igloo’s industry-leading guide for digital transformation receives a complete refresh, delivering more articles, best practices, resources, tips, and more, all aligned with Igloo’s proven implementation framework.
- Igloo University: Igloo’s comprehensive digital workplace education program has been upgraded with new self-service learning resources, training courses, and education sessions on digital workplace strategy and theory along with hands-on Igloo product training.
- Support: Updated resources and a new Product Zone providing insight into Igloo’s roadmaps have been added to Support, along with improved search and ticket submission process. In the Product Zone, customers can also contribute their ideas to help shape the Igloo platform, explore core product pillars, and review all release information.
- Community: Igloo Community is the place to share ideas with fellow customers, ask questions, read the latest news, get tips and tricks, and join in on discussions with digital transformation leaders.
- Customer Room: Is a dedicated area for customers to connect and collaborate with Igloo experts in a private setting. Igloo experts and customers use their private room to plan and implement new solutions, coordinate launch planning, develop engagement and adoption strategies, share status updates, and more.
“Evolving Igloo Customer Care into an experience destination is part of our commitment to customers and our partnership in their digital transformation journey,” said Dan Latendre, Founder & CEO of Igloo Software. “We believe that ongoing education and support for customers will allow them to optimize their digital workplace and help them achieve their communication and collaboration goals faster. Igloo Customer Care is a critical component in equipping customers to better connect their employees to people and information, enabling a more productive and engaged workforce.”
Igloo will be showcasing Customer Care 2.0 at their regional digital workplace networking and training events, ICE ’19 Toronto, June 12-13 and ICE ‘19 Los Angeles, June 25-26. Igloo wraps up the ICE Tours with its annual digital workplace conference, ICE, in Las Vegas Nov. 4-5.
For more information about Igloo Customer Care 2.0, visit: https://customercare.igloosoftware.com
A login is required for full access to all resources on Igloo Customer Care. Registration is simple and free for customers. Some restrictions apply. Register here
About Igloo Software
Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies move beyond traditional intranets to inspiring digital destinations that improve communication, knowledge sharing, collaboration, and culture. All Igloo solutions are 100% cloud-based, mobile-enabled, and integrate with the leading enterprise systems and cloud apps your business relies on. By centralizing all information, Igloo provides a single-source-of-truth and enables a more productive and engaged workforce. For more information, please visit www.igloosoftware.com.
Walker Sands for Igloo Software