Ehealth Radio Network – Adopting a social business strategy that will drive patient engagement
Andrew Dixon sits down with Eric Michaels where Andrew discusses the importance of adopting a social business strategy.
Andrew Dixon, the Senior Vice President at Igloo Software that offers a secure enterprise social platform organization that unites healthcare professionals, practitioners and patients so they can collaborate on ideas and keep information in one area joins eHealth Radio and the HealthCare and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Andrew Dixon discuss the following:
- Tell me a little about what Igloo does.
- What exactly is “social business software” and how is it different from Facebook, Twitter etc.?
- What is the biggest mistake organizations make when they embark on their social strategy?
- How does the growth of Mobile device use in Healthcare impact social strategy?
- How do you recommend companies get started?
To listen to the podcast, click here.