OFFICIAL RULES – IGLOO REFERRAL PROGRAM
IGLOO INC. (“IGLOO”) SPONSORS AND ADMINISTERS THE IGLOO REFERRAL PROGRAM PROMOTION (THE “PROMOTION”). NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION. THESE OFFICIAL RULES APPLY TO THE PROMOTION. THE PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH CONSTITUTE THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE UNDERSTANDING OF IGLOO AND PROMOTION PARTICIPANTS REGARDING THE PROMOTION.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on April 1, 2019 and ends on December 31st, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). End date may change without notice.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, a participant must be: a) a resident of the United States or Canada; and b) the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of legal residence.Employees, contractors, directors and officers of IGLOO and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and all other service agencies and providers involved with the Promotion, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and households of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or receive an Appreciation Gift (as defined below).By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of IGLOO which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To participate in the Promotion, an employee of a current customer of IGLOO (a “Referrer”) shall invite another employee of the same such IGLOO customer with a different area of responsibility than the Referrer (the “Referee”) to participate in an online meeting with an IGLOO Digital Workplace Expert (a “Meeting”). Each Meeting shall last approximately 30 minutes and focus on the potential of utilizing IGLOO Digital Workplace Solutions in the Referee’s area of responsibility within such IGLOO customer. The Referee must book a Meeting with an Igloo Digital Workplace Expert via the scheduling link (such link shall be provided by IGLOO to the Referrer) and attend such Meeting at the agreed upon date and time. By participating fully in a Meeting, each of the Referrer and the Referee will automatically become eligible to receive one (1) Appreciation Gift. Any attempt by a Referee to obtain more than one Appreciation Gift by using multiple/different email addresses, phone numbers, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that Referee’s participation in the Promotion and that Referee may be disqualified. Referrers may invite up to five (5) Referees to participate in the Promotion, and thereby be eligible to receive up to a maximum of five (5) Appreciation Gifts.
- APPRECIATION GIFT: Each “Appreciation Gift” will consist of one (1) Amazon™ gift card. The cash value of the gift card will depend on the jurisdiction of legal residency of the recipient: recipients resident in the United States will receive a gift card with a cash value of twenty-five US dollars (USD$25.00); and recipients resident in Canada will receive a gift card with a cash value of twenty-five Canadian dollars (CAD$25.00). As part of the Promotion and in accordance with section 4 above: (i) each Referee will be eligible to receive one (1) Appreciation Gift; and (ii) each Referrer will be eligible to receive one Appreciation Gift per Referee referred by such Referrer to a maximum of five (5) Appreciation Gifts. Appreciation Gifts will be delivered electronically by email to eligible participants in the Promotion. Please allow ten (10) to fifteen (15) business days for delivery. Appreciation Gifts are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at IGLOO’s discretion. IGLOO reserves the right to substitute a gift of equal or greater monetary value if an Appreciation Gift cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Recipients of Appreciation Gifts will be solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local taxes and any other costs, expenses and fees associated with accepting and receiving the Appreciation Gifts. In the event any tax withholding is required by law for any Appreciation Gift, winners authorize IGLOO to make the corresponding deduction.
- RECIPIENT NOTIFICATION AND ELIGIBILITY: Promotion participants eligible to receive an Appreciation Gift will be notified by email. If (i) a Promotion participant is found not to be in compliance with these Official Rules, (ii) any Appreciation Gift is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the eligible Promotion participant is unable to accept an Appreciation Gift for any reason, such Promotion participant will be disqualified, and his/her Appreciation Gift will be forfeited. THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL PROMOTION PARTICIPANTS TO RECEIVE AN APPRECIATION GIFT IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY IGLOO WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION.
- INTERNET/TECHNICAL ERRORS: IGLOO is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled emails or scheduling submissions; (ii) failure of a Referee to participate in a scheduled Meeting for any reason; or (iii) any incorrect or inaccurate information about Promotion participants whether caused by Promotion participants themselves or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error or fraud which may occur in the processing of such information. IGLOO is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, cable, satellite, internet service provider (ISP) or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections. IGLOO reserves the right at its discretion to disqualify any individual and void his or her participation in the Promotion who tampers with the participation process.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND: If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failure, IGLOO, subject to applicable laws, may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected submissions from Promotion participants.
- RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, PARTICIPANTS IN THE PROMOTION AGREE: (A) TO RELEASE IGLOO AND ANY THIRD PARTY RETAINED BY OR ON BEHALF OF IGLOO FOR THE PURPOSES OF EXECUTING AND ADMINISTERING THE PROMOTION AND EACH OF ITS RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION AND JUDGING AGENCIES AND ALL OTHER SERVICE AGENCIES AND PROVIDERS INVOLVED WITH THIS PROMOTION AND EACH OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED WITH RESPECT TO THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND THE AWARDING, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY APPRECIATION GIFT; AND, (B) THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THEY BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND THEY HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER COURT COSTS, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES.WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING RELATED TO THE PROMOTION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THE PROMOTION. EACH PARTICIPANT IN THE PROMOTION SHOULD CHECK HIS/HER LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- GOVERNING LAW AND SEVERABILITY: The Promotion is governed by, subject to and is to be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the federal, provincial, state, territorial and local laws of Ontario, Canada. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Official Rules unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and, in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
- IGLOO: The Promotion is sponsored and administered by Igloo Inc., with offices at 55 King St. West, Suite 200, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 4W1. Amazon™ is not a sponsor or administrator of the Promotion and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Promotion, the verification of eligible Appreciation Gift recipients or the granting, distribution or fulfillment of the Appreciation Gifts.