We’re constantly inspired by the innovation and creativity of our customers when it comes to building and customizing world-class digital workplace solutions. In order to encourage and respond to the growing need for back-end developer support, today we’re excited to unveil the new Igloo Developer Program.
Designed to enable and support customers in pursuing deeper integration, customization, branding, and automation, the program centers around the new Igloo Development Framework and Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Integrations – a scalable solution for building integration widgets or web applications that can be added to any Igloo page via the drag-and-drop widget carousel and easily configured by workplace managers.
- Themes – design custom global CSS themes that are hosted in an Igloo provided repo and made available through your Igloo Theme Library.
- Automation – incorporate your custom workflows using popular iPaaS (integration platform as a service) solutions – such as Zapier, and Built.io Flow – or work with your preferred Enterprise Service Bus and on-premises solutions.
- Applications – a robust and flexible solution for building custom web applications using the HTML content widget. Everything is possible: from a simple world clock, to embedded 3D graphics.
- Tools – quickly and easily deploy custom integration widgets and themes to an Igloo provided repo using our CLI tooling.
- APIs – a robust set of REST APIs allow you to bypass the Igloo interface and perform most actions on the Igloo platform programmatically
- Documentation – comprehensive documentation, including code samples, tutorials, best-practices, and advanced properties for developers.
We’re proud to support you through the process of building, deploying, and maintaining custom integrations, themes, embedded applications, and workflow automations – as well as the use of our APIs and tooling. Igloo Developer Support is available as part of Gold and Platinum support services, or it can be added as a standalone package. Speak with your Igloo representative or Contact Us to learn more.
The Developer Support will also include access to a new Developer Support community where developers can engage with each other and the Igloo Developer support team.
We couldn’t be more excited to support customers with this new program. With over 1 billion monthly interactions surpassed, and no end in sight to the explosive growth of the Igloo platform, these tools will allow you to build the future of digital workplace solutions.
To learn more and get started, visit developers.igloosoftware.com