This September, we’re once again hosting our annual digital workplace conference, ICE. This year, the conference is in San Antonio, TX from Sept. 11-13, 2018 and will be held at the breathtaking JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa.
New to ICE?
If you didn’t attend ICE last year, you can watch the highlights here. Igloo’s vision for ICE is to bring you the most comprehensive digital workplace event on the planet. We’ve proven that in past events (and then some), and ICE’18 is shaping up to be even better — a more action-packed three-day immersive experience, where attendees will have the opportunity to participate and interact in a variety of strategic, tactical, and thought-provoking digital workplace sessions with their peers.
Who Should Attend ICE?
If you work in corporate communications, HR, IT communications, internal communications, knowledge management, digital transformation or any other role that focuses on people and engagement, this is the conference for you.
ICE 18 – What to Expect
ICE’18 won’t be your typical user conference. No boring speeches. No high-pressure selling. And no empty promises. The focus of the event will be solely on business professionals and industry experts who are deeply interested in digital workplace transformation. Attendees will come away from ICE with the knowledge to:
- Create and action a digital workplace plan.
- Identify workplace solutions that solve for specific business challenges.
- Launch and deploying solutions successfully.
- Integrate existing tools and technologies within your digital workplace.
- Drive user engagement, adoption and tackling change management.
- Measure success, outcomes, and responding to feedback.
- Discover new ideas from the interactive digital workplace showcase.
The event format is modern, offering attendees a truly digital experience including social feeds, mobile interaction, and shorter “Ted Talk-like” sessions. Attendees will have ample opportunities to participate in sessions as well as network with their peers, experts, and trailblazers in the industry. Attendees are also encouraged to tailor the conference to their specific needs – including the fun stuff! Finally, the event will conclude with the annual Digital Transformation Awards, which recognize organizations for their innovations in the digital workplace.
Planning to Attend ICE’18? Here’s Some Key Dates to Keep in Mind
- April 30, 2018 – Super Early Rate of $395 USD Expires (Register Now)
- July 13, 2018 – Early Bird Rate of $495 USD Expires
- August 17, 2018 – Special Room Rate of $250 USD + tax expires. (Book Your Room Now)
- Sept 11, 2018 – Last Day to Purchase Tickets at Standard Rate of $695 USD. Conference begins!
Register Before April 30th for the Super Early Rate and Save $300!
Registration is now open. Attendees can take advantage of the Super Early Bird rates and receive their full conference pass for only $395, but only until April 30. The full pass provides attendees with access to all keynote and general sessions, 20+ sessions across 3 break out tracks, sponsor showcase, welcome reception, Wednesday evening event, as well as food and beverages. Be sure to register today.
Learn More About ICE’18
To learn more about the ICE ’18 conference, including venue, travel, hotel accommodation, sponsorship and speaking opportunities, please visit the ICE ’18 Conference website.