Good morning! The Igloo team is here in San Antonio, Texas and its Day 1 of ICE’18, the definitive digital workplace event of the year. Attendees will be in for a treat as these next three action-packed days will showcase a compelling line up of digital workplace keynote addresses, training sessions, workshops, roundtable discussions, an awards ceremony, and more.
Who’s speaking at ICE’18? This year we have:
- Stephen Tanaka, CTO and GM, Microsoft SaaS Partners, Microsoft Canada
- Les Ottolenghi, Executive Vice President and CIO of Caesars Entertainment
- Dan Latendre, Founder & CEO, Igloo Software
- Alan Lepofsky, VP and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research
- Jill Christensen, Employee Engagement Expert, and Best-Selling Author
- Rich Copp, Vice President of Communication, Partners HealthCare, and
- Rachel Foster, Corporate Communications Analyst, Paycor
…as well as Ford Foundation, Hulu, Community Roundtable, and so many more!
Today, we kick things off with a full day of training workshops covering everything from Digital Workplace 101, advanced configuration, integrations, digital workplace migrations, to benchmarking and more!
Tonight, all attendees will be joining Igloo to officially bring in ICE’18 in style during the Welcome Reception at the luxurious Riverbend Pavilion right here at the JW Marriot for an evening of great food, great music, and great conversations.
Day 2, Wednesday, will begin just after breakfast with some exciting announcements in the general session that you won’t want to miss. There are so many exciting activities planned this year for ICE’18 so be sure to fully participate in what will definitely be a rewarding experience.
Stay Connected & Engaged With Us Throughout ICE’18
Apart from attending all keynotes and general sessions, be sure to download the ICE’18 mobile app (details provided in your conference materials), watch for updates on https://www.icebyigloo.com/ and be sure to engage with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Use the #icebyigloo hashtag!