That’s a wrap for ICE ‘17 – our first digital workplace conference – and we could not be more pleased with the results. We had a highly engaged audience of corporate communications, HR, IT, internal communications, knowledge management, and digital transformation professionals who were ready to learn about the future of work, discuss digital workplace strategies, and share best practices for improving employee engagement, productivity, and cultural alignment.
Highlights of ICE ‘17
From new product announcements and partnerships to inspiring and informative presentations delivered by industry experts, customers and Igloo staff, it is hard to pick just a few highlights to share. See below for a selection, with links to find more:
- A new partnership with Microsoft paves the way for a bright future – one that includes U.S. data residency with Microsoft Azure hosting. In addition, Igloo search will soon federate across external repositories, including SharePoint, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Salesforce, and more – all with a beautiful and intuitive user experience. Lastly, Igloo Data Feeds will make Igloo platform analytics available for custom reporting using your favorite business intelligence tool: Qlik, Power BI, and others.
- Three keynotes closed ICE ’17 leaving attendees both entertained and inspired. President & CEO of the National Council for Community and Education Partnerships, Ranjit Sidhu, spoke about how his organization is leveraging digital transformation to increase access to higher education for economically disadvantaged students. While Les Ottolenghi, CIO of Caesar’s Entertainment shared his organization’s journey to digital transformation and the business results that can be achieved. And finally, award-winning singer, songwriter James Dean Hicks delivered a memorable talk and musical performance.
- Digital Transformation Awards
We recognized some our customers for their dedication and innovation in digital workplaces. There were 42 nominations submitted for 7 category awards. See the full list of award winners here.
- Jacob Morgan on the Employee Experience
We sat down with Jacob Morgan, futurist, best-selling author, and speaker, at ICE’ 17 to discuss the Employee Experience and digital transformation. Watch the video for a recap of his presentation and learn the 3 ingredients for creating a great employee experience.
- Customer Success Stories and Demonstrations
Through breakout session presentations and demonstrations offered in the Igloo Lounge, community managers and business leaders illustrated how they have tackled digital transformation and the incredible results they’ve achieved to date.
- New Developer Program Launched
The new Developer Program includes support for themes, integrations, applications, and automation – as well as over 100 knowledge base articles and a developer support team here at Igloo. Watch the video to learn more and get started at www.igloosoftware.com/developers.
- New Digital Workplace Playbook Announced
Our CEO, Dan Latendre announced the launch a first-of-its-kind Digital Workplace Playbook — the ultimate resource for thought-leadership, best-practices, templates, workbooks and practical frameworks. Watch the video below as Igloo VP of Marketing, Mike Hicks, shares the key features and benefits.
Daily Highlights Reel
Wish you could have attended ICE ‘17 and want to learn more. Check out our daily wrap-up posts with short videos to see what you missed.
What did attendees have to say?
A conference is defined by the quality of the content delivered. If you want the inside track on what attendees had to say about the speakers and the event overall, be sure to follow @IglooSoftware on Twitter and
Join us for ICE ‘18
It was a busy, and fantastic, three days in Nashville! We shared and we learned. And we are taking all of the great feedback into our planning for ICE ’18. Don’t wait, click here to pre-register for ICE ’18 and we will keep you up to date on the exciting new developments being planned.