Igloo Giftcard Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. OFFICIAL RULES APPLY TO THE “IGLOO DIGITAL WORKPLACE ASSESSMENT” PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”) SPONSORED BY IGLOO (“SPONSOR”). PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins on January 1, 2018 and ends on December 31st, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). End date may change without notice.
- ELIGIBILITY:To be eligible, you must be: a) a resident of the United States or Canada; and b) the age of majority in your jurisdiction of legal residence.
Employees, contractors, directors and officers of IGLOO Inc. and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and all other service agencies and providers involved with the Promotion, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and households of each, whether or not related are not eligible to participate or win.
By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER:To enter, book a meeting with Igloo Digital Workplace Experts via the provided scheduling link, and attend the meeting at the agreed upon date and time. By connecting with an Igloo representative and completing the phone assessment, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, phone numbers, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entry and that entrant may be disqualified.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:Eligible winners will be notified by email following the meeting. If a potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to answer a time limited skill testing question without assistance in order to be eligible to receive a prize. If (i) a potential winner is found to not be in compliance with these Official Rules, (ii) any prize notification is not responded to within five (5) business days, (iii) any Prize or potential winner notification is returned as undeliverable, or (iv) the potential winner is unable to accept the Prize for any reason, the potential winner will be disqualified, and his/her Prize will be forfeited.
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY PROMOTION ENTITIES WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE, AFTER WHICH THEY ARE CONSIDERED A “WINNER”.
- PRIZE:One Amazon Gift Card per eligible entrant is available as part of the Promotion. Approximate retail value: $25USD.
Prizes will be delivered electronically by email to the winners and will only be delivered to verified winners. Please allow fourteen (14) to twenty-one (21) business days for delivery. Prizes are not transferrable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value if a Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local taxes and any other costs, expenses and fees associated with accepting and receiving the Prize. In the event any tax withholding is required by law for any Prize, winners authorize Sponsor to make the corresponding deduction.
- INTERNET/TECHNICAL ERRORS:Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries or emails or for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error or fraud, which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections. Sponsor reserves the right at its discretion to disqualify any individual and void his or her entries who tampers with the entry process.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND: If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failure, Sponsor, subject to applicable laws, may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries. In the event the Promotion is cancelled or terminated, the Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prizes through a random draw from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- RELEASE: BY ENTERING, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, ENTRANTS AGREE: (A) TO RELEASE SPONSOR AND ANY THIRD PARTY RETAINED BY OR ON BEHALF OF SPONSOR FOR THE PURPOSES OF EXECUTING AND ADMINISTERING THE PROMOTION AND EACH OF ITS RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION AND JUDGING AGENCIES AND ALL OTHER SERVICE AGENCIES AND PROVIDERS INVOLVED WITH THIS PROMOTION AND EACH OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED WITH RESPECT TO THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND THE AWARDING, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; AND, (B) THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THEY BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND THEY HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, ANY PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER COURT COSTS, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING RELATED TO THE PROMOTION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- GOVERNING LAW:Promotion is governed by, subject to and is to be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the federal, provincial, state, territorial and local laws of Ontario, Canada.
- Sponsor:Contest sponsored by Igloo Inc., with offices at 55 King St. West, Suite 200, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 4W1. Amazon is not a sponsor of the Contest, and are in no way responsible for the administration of the Contest, the verification of winners or the fulfillment of the prizes.