New Solutions as a Service Model Provides Complete Portfolio of Services that Fully Support Organizations Throughout their Digital Transformation Journey
Chicago, IL – June 20, 2017 – Igloo Software, the leading provider of digital workplace solutions, today unveiled a groundbreaking “Solutions as a Service” approach for helping customers achieve new levels of productivity, innovation, and time to value throughout their digital transformation journey. The new model was unveiled today at the Digital Workplace Experience 2017 conference in Chicago, Illinois.
Forward-thinking organizations today are looking for ways to address pervasive challenges impacting communications, knowledge management, collaboration, and employee engagement and culture. Igloo’s new Solutions as a Service model provides those organizations with everything they need to do just that – software, services, support, training, and expertise conveniently wrapped up in an easy to deploy solution, significantly reducing time to launch and time to value for organizations. By providing a full portfolio of services that support customers through their digital transformation journey, organizations will be in the best position as they rollout, maintain, and grow the value of their digital workplace across the enterprise.
“Solutions as a Service is the next evolution of Software as a Service (SaaS) since we are delivering all elements required for success beyond just the software, including solution templates, consulting, implementation services, training, benchmarking and engagement KPI’s, launch and engagement support, and governance guidance,” explains Dan Latendre, Founder & CEO, Igloo Software. “There was always this gap in the market between what vendors provided and what clients expected (and rightfully needed) to be successful. While we’ve always gone the extra mile to help our clients, this latest Solutions as a Service approach is a huge leap forward for us, our clients, and the industry.”
Moving forward, all of Igloo’s Digital Workplace solutions will be delivered leveraging this Solutions as a Service model. Organizations can benefit from Igloo’s Digital Workplace solutions through the following three Digital Workplace Editions, specific to meet small & midsized business, midmarket and enterprise client requirements:
- Basic Edition: Ideal for teams & small business seeking an out-of-the-box solution for improving communication & collaboration, this package offering comes with a pre-configured digital workplace solution, analytics, mobile app support, support for two languages, and just the right amount of storage for growing teams or small businesses.
- Professional Edition: Ideal for small & medium businesses looking to drive employee engagement, productivity, and corporate culture, this offering provides all features from the Basic Edition with the addition of 5 digital workplace solutions, business productivity integrations, analytics, single sign-on (SSO), content moderation and archiving, advanced file sharing, 4 supported languages, and 1 TB of storage.
- Enterprise Edition: Ideal for large organizations seeking a highly scalable and secure digital workplace platform for the entire enterprise, the Enterprise Edition includes all features from the Professional Edition, and adds in 10 digital workplace solutions, premium disaster recovery, premium integrations, Igloo active directory sync tool, custom reporting, support for all languages and 2 TB of storage.
New Portfolio of Services to Support Each Edition
Surrounding each Digital Workplace Edition is a full portfolio of professional services designed to support customers throughout the lifecycle of their digital workplace transformation. This industry-leading services portfolio includes:
- Concierge: Organizations receive a designated Igloo expert who will act as an extension to their in-house staff and will be the single point of contact for all Digital Workplace program needs. In addition to providing best practices and expertise in digital workplace strategies, the Igloo Concierge will be hands-on within an organization’s digital workplace to help deliver on their goals.
- Consulting: Organizations can engage with Igloo’s highly-trained Business Solutions Architects who will analyze their business challenges, objectives, and digital workplace ecosystem to recommend a scalable solution architecture and phased implementation strategy.
- Implementation: Whether an organization requires a pre-configured intranet or a highly complex digital destination, Igloo’s in-house team of experts will help plan, design, and manage the launch of a digital workplace with extraordinary time-to-value.
- Training: Igloo’s Training suite is designed to ensure digital workplace solution adoption and an optimized employee experience. Training can be delivered onsite or virtually and is tailored to the roles of users to deliver a streamlined curriculum. Training includes Train the Trainer, End User Training, Solutions Training, Administrator Training, and Developer Training.
- Refresh: Igloo Refresh services are designed to improve user adoption and engagement by refreshing the design and navigation of an organization’s digital workplace. Igloo’s in-house design team works closely with organizations in branding and designing the stylized elements of their digital destination. They collaborate closely with an organization and Igloo’s internal teams to ensure the design contributes to the organization’s strategic business goals.
- Expansion: Igloo Expansion services allow organizations to solve their most pressing business challenges first and then plan to expand into new solutions, advanced functionality, and departmental use cases to deliver immediate incremental value to users on a regular cadence throughout the year.
- Technical Support: Igloo offers support tiers designed to meet the needs of SMB to the largest enterprise. Every Igloo Digital Workplace Edition includes Bronze level support providing online incident reporting and a robust self-service knowledge base. To support the mission-critical nature of today’s digital workplace, Igloo Platinum Support now includes 24x7x365 coverage.
To learn more about Igloo’s new Solutions as a Service offering, please visit:
Connect with us at the Digital Workplace Experience 2017 Conference
Igloo is a sponsor of this year’s Digital Workplace Experience Conference taking place at The Radisson Blu Aqua in Chicago, IL, June 19-21. Be sure to watch all Igloo presentations and stop by our booth to learn more.
Discover the Igloo Difference
Don’t be satisfied with just a social intranet that doesn’t do everything you need it to. Igloo is a complete digital workplace platform that solves your key communication, collaboration, knowledge management, and culture and engagement challenges for a more productive and innovative workplace. Plus, if you already have tools you love, you can extend your Igloo by integrating leading cloud apps like Office 365, Google, Dropbox, Salesforce, and Slack.
About Igloo Software
Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations for a more productive and engaged workforce. Offering a suite of modern features and solutions for today’s evolving workplace, Igloo partners with customers to address challenges related to communication, collaboration, knowledge management, and employee engagement. For more information, please visit www.igloosoftware.com
High Road for Igloo Software